lundi 23 août 2010
jeudi 8 juillet 2010
vendredi 25 juin 2010
Libellés : maillot de bain
dimanche 5 juillet 2009
dimanche 22 mars 2009
mardi 17 mars 2009
Ca y est, début avril seront lancées les nouvelles collections N2N.
- des nouvelles couleurs en cotton et N2N et le chair pour la collection de lingerie masculine net transparente
- une nouvelle gamme lounge appelée dream
- plus de 40 maillots de bain
- une gamme sport remaniée avec des nouveaux coloris pour les trainer shorts, hoodie et pantalons.
lundi 16 mars 2009
1. What sort of financial risks did you take when you first started your business?
Text book mistakes. Invested everything I owned, investments, savings, credit cards etc… without knowing anything about anything! Actor turned designer/businessman… you do the math!
2. How does money play into style and personal expression?
I’d like to say money buys taste but all you have to do is look around this town to know it ain’t so. Money allows you to do whatever you didn’t do when you had no money! Buy what you want when you want it or spend it on whoever you want.
3. When most designers head oversees for production, how can you afford to make your garments in Los Angeles?
How can I afford not to when you see what is happening to this country because of out-sourcing and NAFTA. Being a quazi-political activist, I also like to be very hands on and close enough to my contractors so I can see the progress and status of goods at a moment’s notice.
4. What is your most significant memory about money?
Having won 1st place the title of “Mr. Brook” at a bar in Westport, CT. back in 1984. The prize was $600.00! Lots of money even for today.
5. What is your worst habit around finances?
I spend too much on strippers. Kidding. I don’t always balance my checkbook and sometimes I do like to spend… especially eating out!
6. How are you similar to your parents when it comes to money?
They think I spend too much on them… I kinda like it.
7. How does travel influence your designs? Do you consider this a business expense?
Whenever I get away I am always aware of fashions especially on the beach. Hell yes, it’s a business expense!
8. Does sex sell?
Um… did you see my site?
9. As a business owner, cite some challenges with learning how to manage cash flow?
I have a CFO, so I don’t pay attention to those details. Seriously, as your company grows, you make more money, you spend more money. It’s about making decisions that will result in profit, popularity, success, exposure etc… You can make choices at times that may not always be the best but hey, it’s about the big picture…
10. Gay affluence: myth or reality?
Depends on where you live. We in LA live in a hyper-reality. In most big cities I’d say yes. I think we just like nice things.
Libellés : andrew makay
mercredi 7 janvier 2009
Libellés : soldes
dimanche 10 août 2008
Libellés : n2n bodywear